Sunday, June 17, 2012

We {heart} daddy

Happy Father's Day Handy Andy. We love you "yots".
 i love that i was able to capture the filth that is stained onto my children's sweet little feet. They're hard-core "bare-footers".... and well, their feet show it but they make their daddy proud. ;)

**here are 2 of about 20 outtakes. sheesh! these kiddos make it hard to take their pictures. although hats off to big brother Will who put himself in charge of keeping Ben's legs down so i could snap a coherent picture! bless his heart.
 oh ben, you and your squishy face...

8 comments:

Katy said...

Ah, Meagan! That's gorgeous! The photo is absolutely beautiful, I'm sure Andy loved it!

Unknown said...

love, love , love this! I better get busy because I need 3 more kiddos to copy it:)

meg + andy said...

yes, audra! get busy! :) :)

Cailan said...

Love it - and Madeline in her sweater on a 98 degree day ; )

Jennifer Mauricio said...

this is SO cute!

I cannot get over how precious everyone is, and I realllly want to meet Ben!

Miss you, Meagan!
love, ~Jennifer

Gaspord Adventures said...

This is just too cute!!! Yeah for persevering - those shots are priceless!

meg + andy said...

What an awesome photo you made for me! I Love you guy so much!

Unknown said...

this is so beyond cute! my camera has been at the servicing place for two weeks now and i'm lost!!

living vicariously through your camera,
alicia :)